Braid, James (1795-1860).
I wrote an article about James Braid, the Scottish surgeon who coined the term “hypnotism.” The article appears in Wiley’s The Encyclopedia of Clinical Psychology. My contract prohibits me from sharing this article, but I can bring a copy of the volume in which it appears to an interview. For verification purposes, you can find my name in the list of contributors.
If you’re looking for a journalistic style, check out my piece about JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon’s comments on bitcoin.
While working for the Dowe Law Firm in San Francisco, I was the primary contributor to the firm’s bankruptcy blog.
- 10 Celebrities Who Survived Financial Ruin
- Bankruptcy and Health — Part 1
- Bankruptcy and Health — Part 2
- Bankruptcy and Taxes
- The Bankruptcy of Hostess Brands
- Home Owners Association Fees not Discharged by Bankruptcy
- Paying Criminal Restitution via Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Unfair Debt Collection Practices
- Which Type of Bankruptcy Case Should I File?
- Workers’ Compensation and Bankruptcy